Howell Kline Surveying, LLC, a Professional Land Surveying Firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking entry level Land Surveying Field Crew Member candidates with 0 to 3 years of experience in construction stake-out, boundary and topographic surveys.
Duties to include:
- Collecting survey data, as part of a two-man field crew, to complete boundary surveys, topographic surveys or construction surveys.
- Taking measurements, moving survey equipment and hand clearing of brush to open lines of sight.
- Assisting in the maintenance of survey equipment and stocks of survey supplies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associates Degree in Land Surveying a plus.
- Valid Pennsylvania State Driver’s License
- AutoCAD experience would be great but not required.
- Applicant must be physically fit and able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Experience with electronic total station, data collectors and GPS equipment is a plus.
- Ability to interpret construction plans.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors and the general public.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, group life, short term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program with employer matching and advancement opportunities - all in a business casual work environment